Tuesday, December 18, 2007

wish list 2007

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I didn't post a Christmas list this year... I am not sure why. I think I started a list and then time got away from me. Then there was the whole visa thing and not being sure of where we would be for Christmas... and now Christmas is almost here and I went another year without watching my favorite Christmas movies... if anyone is interested in some of the things we dream about having here is the amazon.com list. Just click the button!


My Amazon.com Wish List


If you are interested in furnishing us with some supplies we could always use some of these!
Chocolate chips
Chocolate Kisses
Blank CD-R’s
Pure Vanilla
Spices: Cream of Tartar, Fennel Seeds, Anise, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Sage, Taco Bell Taco Seasoning, etc.
Cake Mixes (no chocolate)
Frosting
Instant Pudding
Scented Candles
Thank you notes, note cards, stationary (anything like this)
Gift bags or wrapping paper
Reality TV like The Amazing Race!
Women’s socks white
Men’s socks black

3 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    Do you have a shipping address that you can list on here? If you can't list it on the blog, can you list it on the Amazon wish list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. e-mail your address to me and I'll send you a care package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to have your address as well. I would love to be able to send a little joy your way!

    ReplyDelete