Saturday, December 22, 2007

I can make sushi!

Saturday, December 22, 2007














Sushi with crab, black mushrooms and cucumber.

Joyce conducted a sushi class today! There were eight of us together, Russian and American women... Joyce walked us through step by step and each one of us had a turn rolling them up.

I love how encouraging the Russian women are. As each one of us went up for her turn the Russians were quick to make comments like "good job!" "perfect" "great!" "you are a master!"


The supportive and warm environment made the experience a fun one. And I for one was amazed at how easy making sushi really is!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is a great looking sushi! It is hard to get it all even and neat with the stuff in the middle. You are a master. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wrap my brain (or taste buds) around the idea of eating raw fish! Yew!

    ReplyDelete