Tuesday, January 08, 2008

trip into town

Tuesday, January 8, 2007

We found our way to the city of Larnaca today. In the city we found fast food heaven... KFC, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Hagan Daus and Starbucks.

I am having to keep my posts short because of the expense of the interent service. So I won't go into to much detail about what we have done here.

We did find a castle, that became a fort and then a jail. The last hanging was done there in 1945!

Tom and I toured the city for bit. We were not able to go into the Orthodox church because we were both in shorts!

I do have pictures to post when we get home... my favorite sign we saw today said:
NO PARKING GARAGE

It was on the front of a garage. I assume it means that they don't want you to park in front of their garage!?

3 comments:

  1. Funny! No Parking Garage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks...how heavenly! :) I'm glad all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM, hope you get some KFC!

    ReplyDelete