Saturday, June 14, 2008

and on day four she finished writing!

Spencer and I are working on our final talks for the last lesson at our language school!

Tom has been cheering us on, advising us on scriptures, and helping us anyway he can. He has been good about making me go outside for a bit each day and take a break from all the writing. Today he made dinner! Which was quite a treat!

On Monday Sasha will look over our talks and help us with correctly pronouncing everything... it still helps me to place accent marks over the correct stress in a word! Sasha has been such a blessing to us... she makes sure that we are the ones figuring out for ourselves how to say things correctly and gently corrects us to keep us on the right track. For only being 24 her patience and wisdom amazes me!

Please keep Spencer, myself and our classmates, Blythe, Donnie and Sarah in your prayers as we each speak on our chosen topics Thursday in class.

This past month has been rough at school and I have tried not to complain. Each lesson was progressively more difficult than the one before and at times it felt as if we went from middle school to university in one lesson!

We have been told that not every class makes it to the end as we have. And I don't know if I should be happy about that or not!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep you in my mind. Let us know how you do and be proud of yourself for making it this far even though it has been a long, hard journey. :)

    ReplyDelete