Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ask and you will receive

Typically in Russian culture people are indirect. Tom has been teaching his counseling clients to make their needs known. Today one of them sent a text message announcing that today is their birthday. The last three words were a simple request... Bless me, please!.

I sent back the blessing from me and Tom. And this person wrote back thrilled. It was exactly what they needed to hear!

So remember, just ask and otherwise you cannot get your need met!

4 comments:

  1. Amen! I love it when people ask for what they need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful story... lol, I'll use that... "bless me please!"

    Bless YOU,

    e-Mom @ Chrysalis
    http://chrysaliscom.blogspot.com
    http://susannahsaprons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's so encouraging to hear that they're not just, 'hearing,' but 'doing,' also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! It bothers me to death that believers so equate the Republican party with godliness and Democrats (particularly whichever one is in power at the moment) are by definition evil. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete