Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

When Tom's parents were here we drove down to Placencia together and along the way we stopped at the Maya Beach Hotel for lunch.

Mom and I enjoyed the Shrimp Po Boy on Fry Jack ( a fried tortilla) with Caesar salads.




Tom and Dad had the Big Creek Banana Boats...


The open air restaurant was cozy, the food was incredible, and the view was amazing... I can hardly wait to go back for an extended stay.  We may head down to Maya Beach for our 30th anniversary in December.

interior view from our table...

exterior view from our table...





9 comments:

  1. I want to go there and eat what you ate now! YUMMY and BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that exterior view! I can imagine myself in one of those two chairs....ahhh. And the food looks fantastic! (I think I like the girls' dish better than the boys' dish, just from the looks of them).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place! I'm so glad you're enjoying it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow..that food looks devine and what a wonderful view. That sounds like a great place to celebrate.

    I wish I was looking at that view today....but soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That view is amazing! I would plop myself into those chairs and not move for the entire day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. between the food & atmosphere ... paradise! gorg' pics * *

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum! Looks great!

    Amy @ Missional Mama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely scenery, and the food looks heavenly!

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alida, I checked out the hotel connected to that restaurant and I'm seriously starting to think about how I might be able to get my husband and me there for a vacation. I think you live in paradise!

    ReplyDelete