What I found:
Last week on our trip to Spanish Lookout I found candy corn...
which means I can finally give these a try!
What I am still looking for:
Hopefully, closer to Christmas Eggnog will show up in one of our stores so we can enjoy this:
What I plan to make this week:
I found this recipe on Pinterest...I am so grateful that bananas are never hard to find here!
*Click on the links under the photos to find the recipes.
What treats are you thinking of for this week?




Oh my...I need some sweets in my life!
ReplyDeleteI am drolling! i agree with Mrs. Pancakes ... def. need some sweets in my life too!
ReplyDeleteSweet banana flatbread. Now that sounds good!
ReplyDeleteeggnog pie.. yummm :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Eggnog pie!?! Wow. I can only imagine the calories but I'm sure it tastes great xx
ReplyDeletethe cheese, carrot sticks and handful of cashews I am snacking on just don't seem so tasty suddenly. your treats are much more tempting!
ReplyDeleteI don't have much of a sweet tooth, but that eggnog pie looks delightful!
ReplyDeleteAll these look so tasty. I can't bake too much these days as I am on my own......need somebody to share these great treats with. But I keep them in mind!!
ReplyDelete