Amen! and thanks for the beautiful, calming and reassuring verse. It hit home somewhere... Also thank you for the kind comment on the cake post on my blog. Stay Blessed!!
Thank you for stopping by and adding to my gratitude journal. I haven't been to the beach in years, wow i must make a time to do that, though it must be in the Caribbean.
Amen.
ReplyDeleteAmen! Such a powerful verse to read this morning.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. May He do it for you as well Alida.
ReplyDeleteSO beautiful.. Wonderful post.. A M E N .. xoxo..
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite encouraging and comforting Bible verses! Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteAnd again CONGRATS on your sweet anniversary! Enjoy! :)
I agree with all who have already commented.
ReplyDeleteAmen and also to you Alida
ReplyDeleteAmen! and thanks for the beautiful, calming and reassuring verse. It hit home somewhere...
ReplyDeleteAlso thank you for the kind comment on the cake post on my blog. Stay Blessed!!
Very encouraging and powerful verse. Thanks for posting this! Instantly makes me feel that much better :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings....
ReplyDeletehmmmmmmm, enlightening.
Thank you for stopping by and adding to my gratitude journal. I haven't been to the beach in years, wow i must make a time to do that, though it must be in the Caribbean.
Stay blessed
Rhapsody
http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix
Powerful encouragement...
ReplyDeleteLovely verse, thank you and have a blessed week-end.
ReplyDeleteAmen...thank God for Jesus!!
ReplyDeleteGreat promise.
Merry Christmas♥
Beautiful. Amen!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! What a great reminder to be still!
ReplyDeleteyou always make coming here jsut a hint of vacation for me.. Thank you for your beautiful work!!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful shot - love the verse you matched it to!
ReplyDeleteAMEN! Beautiful post!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Laura
I don't remember coming upon this verse before, but I love it! & the picture is wonderful!
ReplyDelete