Saturday, January 20, 2007

a frightful sight

Today I was on the phone with a friend who was telling me about seeing a dead man on their walk home through the park. I thought what a horrible thing to have happen to you. Especially for the children.

This afternoon Nathan and I were headed out to the mall to pick up some blank CD's. As we were standing at the bus stop Nathan noticed to large pools of liquid. He tapped me on the shoulder and asked "is that blood?"

It was. It was unmistakeable. Two large pools of blood on the uneven pavement. I don't know if I will ever stop seeing them so vividly in my mind. We don't know if it was human or animal. Spencer tried watching the news to see if there was a report of an incident in our area. As of yet we don't know of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment