Thursday, January 11, 2007

school day

Tom and I went back to school today.

It was hard work. He and I were both in our classes alone. Which means there is no one else there to answer the teacher's questions. You have to go it alone for an hour and a half.

I could not remember the case endings. I honestly had not thought about them during the time we were on holiday from school. She would say to me "the word is masculine with a soft sign" and I was like "and that means what to me?"

Tom's comment on himself was "it was horrible!"

We both spent time working with Lena. She has not been here in about three weeks. She decided to give herself a vacation too. It helped to get back in the swing of things. We never stopped speaking Russian we just stopped the intense studying for a while.

Hopefully, Tom will have a better day in the morning. He and Spencer both have class. Spencer stayed home today with a sore throat. He is hoping to feel well enough for school. He hates to miss out!

*** special thanks to Erin and Hilary. We got your Chirstmas cards this week in the mail! Most likely they sat in the post office for a while during the governmental holidays for New Year's and Christmas. We still have one more holiday left to go... Old New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment