Thursday, October 30, 2008

Iris tagged Sarah and Sarah tagged me so I will try to answer these questions with one word answers and then tag 7 other bloggers. I'll see if I can do it but the one word part is HARD!!








1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Where is your significant other? artroom
3. Your hair color? Salt and Pepper (I say it like it’s one word!)
4. Your mother? Kathryn
5. Your father? John
6. Your favorite thing? Worship
7. Your dream last night? fogotten
8. Your dream/goal? Russian fluency
9. The room you’re in? hallway
10. Your hobby? crocheting
11. Your fear? Kids getting injured
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. What you’re not? young
15. One of your wish list items? Monk on DVD
16. Where you grew up? America
17. The last thing you did? Facebooked!
18. What are you wearing? jammies
19. Your tv? Necessary
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? Peaceful
23. Missing someone? Nathan and Spencer
24. Your car? none
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Barnes and Noble
27. Your summer? Awesome
28. Love someone? Yup, for almost 30 years!
29. Your favorite color? Lime green
30. When was the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? A few days ago

These are the lucky people that I am tagging!  Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. O.K. I did it! I'm still learning how to do a lot of "blog" things. I'm on a steep learning curve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you love my blog?? I didn't even know Jeano had one. Where have I been?

    I will work on this tonight. Thank you!

    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to write and complain that I wanted to be tagged when I saw my name on your list!
    The only problem is I don't know what to do now...can you tell me how to set it up???
    By the way, Brennen is doing a running commentary of my punctuation marks as I type!!!!!!!!! Those are just for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What have you been crocheting lately. Put some pictures up.

    ReplyDelete