Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tom is in Yakutsk!

Tom is in Yakutsk to teach a seminar on Healthy Sexuality. As he updates me I will keep you updated on how things are going!

Here are some excerpts from his email:

I made it ok. Flight was non-eventful...only 6 hours. It was weird to fly for hours over total darkness with no lights down below or anything. It looked like we were flying above the moon...eerie!

We have 20 men who are church leaders in the area who are in evangelical churches.

I'm excited about this opportunity & already committed to return in Dec when it's 'cold!' It was a balmy -23 when I arrived at 6am.

***
Please keep Tom in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Cyndi, Thanks for asking! I am doing well except for my cold. This is a quiet week of reflection and prayer for me. But, I am looking forward to Tom coming home!

    ReplyDelete