Monday, January 04, 2010

Yota WiFi in Krasnodar

Today is the first day of our Yota service actually working in our region. We have friends who started their service a while ago and are quite happy with it. We purchased the Yota egg (Thanks Mom and Dad for the Christmas gift) and then had to wait for the service.

Just a few minutes ago Tom broke through the quiet in our apartment to say "Alida, do you hear that?... That is the sound of the 3 of us on the internet at the same time!"


I love that sound!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so glad you get your own unlimited internet now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am so thrilled! I don't mind sharing but it is nice to set up my own favorites on my own laptop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET!!! How advanced the whole world is getting....I'm so glad for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it the best feeling in the world to have internet on your own computer! I was in the same situation of sharing a computer for about a month and half!

    ReplyDelete