Friday, January 04, 2013

Coconut Sugar Body Scrub

 I love using this scrub!
The recipe is very simple:

1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of coconut oil
Stir until blended well.

The recipe can be doubled to fit whatever size container you choose to use. This luxurious scrub can be used in the shower or bath. I put some on my wash cloth or just use my hand to rub it into my skin.  It leaves skin feeling soft and produces a healthy glow. I use it a few times a week.  And it's a perfect gift...easy to make and simple to package but it can have a great impact on the receiver!


3 comments:

  1. It must smell delicious.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it is so simple! I can only imagine how great it smells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blessings and happy new year. May this year bring you a bountifulness of blessings, health, success and infinite joys.

    yeah for the scrub.

    ReplyDelete