Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Contemplation and Study...

Photo taken at Green Hills Butterfly Ranch
Posted by Picasa
As we travel around the country I love taking photos so that I can look back on the event and further contemplate His handiwork. Our time at the Butterfly Ranch was an overwhelming experience of the beauty of His creation.  

Can you imagine the sound of hundreds of butterfly wings beating, or the visual impact of 13 different species in flight, or having them land on various areas of your body as you walk through the enclosure? 
Tom's shirt...
my head...
Spencer's shoulder... 
my leg...
Meesha's hand...
Even when we left the ranch I could still see butterflies in my mind.  It was a long, dusty, and bumpy ride to get out there but it was worth it. And I am grateful for the hundreds of images I was able to capture.  I am positive that they will provide hours of contemplation leading to various passages of scripture to study throughout the year.  

May we seek opportunities wherever we are to contemplate His beauty and to study at His feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment