Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy 50th Birthday Tom!!




I remember way back when you turned 16...where did the time go?  How quickly it passes!  I am so grateful to have you in my life.  And I am blessed by the journey we have taken together and all of the ups and downs we have weathered side by side.

You are an amazing man and your ministry has blessed people in various countries all around the world.  I pray that God's hands continue to bless and guide you each day.  I pray that you feel His presence leading and comforting and supporting you every step of the way.  I pray that He provides strength and insight and hope for you each and every day of this new year of your life.

I love you, Tommy!  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Alida this is beautiful..what a journey since 16!! Happy belated birthday Tom!

    ReplyDelete