Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saree Style...

As we've been out and about here in the city I am noticing all of the women wearing sarees.  I've seen many different colors, patterns, and types and am totally captivated by the unique style of each woman who chooses to wear one. 

This polka dot one immediately captured my attention as we whizzed by in the rickshaw on Thursday.



The bright colors are so vibrant...


No matter what the style, each saree has it's own appeal to the wearer...


I went with Meesha and Spencer to a small saree shop and was overwhelmed with choices.  It may take me a while to determine my own personal style...but I'm sure I'll end up with more than one of these treasures to take back to Belize with me!

1 comment:

  1. I finally found you again....I had grown weary with my other blog ..."The Joy of Denim and Lace" and just deleted it ...which I wish now I had not done but I did ...and I now have a new blog "Brave Enough for Truth" ....and I so wanted to reconnect with some friends for the old blog but could not remember the name of you blog .....I found you today ....Plz stop by and say hello.....do not have many followers as of yet...but this time "followers" is not my purpose or joy ...it is just the sharing of Truth and whoever God brings along to read so be it ....this way he gets all the glory and I get none!
    http://www.braveenoughfortruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete