Monday, July 22, 2013

things I didn't expect to see...

The India I've seen on TV and in movies didn't fully prepare me for the India I am seeing in real life.  Coming from Belize I am fascinated by the buildings, the crowds of people, and the busyness of the streets.  There is a richness of diversity that I appreciate.  And I am loving discovering a few unexpected sights along the way.


a man selling cotton candy...


high rise buildings...



women riding side saddle...


and a peaceful lake in the middle of the city...

I wonder what other unexpected sights we'll see over the next few months?!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love seeing what it's like compared to what I expected... it's not at all what you see on "Bollywood", I love seeing your pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your unexpected sights; since I moved to LA I realized that what I see on TV is only a smidgen of what's real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking us along on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing these travels with us!

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete