Thanks for the seemingly insignificant...this is the seed that plants the giant miracle in the midst of it all.
373. the gift of life...seeing growth all around.
374. our Women's Bible study with expats from various countries around the world.
375. our trip out to a Mennonite community
No Sunday Sales
Please Drive with Caution
Come Well Dressed
376. groups of families sitting in wagons chatting with one another.
377. little girls in long dresses and bonnets playing near the side of the road.
378. freshly plowed fields near plain wooden houses.
379. a new appreciation for the simple life.
380. time spent with our youngest son.
381. Tom and Jadine being interviewed about child abuse on the tv program Divaz Next Door.
382. Tom being asked to speak at the Family Focus Forum.
383. seeing three different types of dragonflies near our home.
384. a drama free life on Sunshine Street.
385. how a simple batch of sugar cookies cheers the hearts of Tom's counseling students.
386. the gift of resiliency on this journey of faith.
387. walking through the process of surrendering to the peace of Christ so that it may rule my heart.
388. letting go of fears that no longer serve me.
389. sunny days in the midst of the rainy season.
390. The precious love of God.
joining Ann Voskamp and the gratitude community: