Looking forward to Thanksgiving and continuing to count the gifts from Him...
401. our special day is fast approaching
402. attending the Legacy Youth Conference with 200 youth...
402. that He watches over us (Psalm 121)
403. the opportunity to teach at a Bible study for expat women.
404. a reliable vehicle allowing to provide transport for others when needed.
405. encouraging text messages from a friend.
406. being asked to record a video message for a friend in Russia to celebrate her 50th birthday.
407. lemon cake.
408. time to crochet.
409. seeing the youth so energized at the Legacy Conference.
410. the spirit of unity among the youth and the leaders.
411. feeling relaxed and not harried and weary after a long busy weekend.
412. learning the back way to the YWAM base instead of leaving the car outside the campus and having to walk across the bridge.
413. spending time with Andrea, Dion and their kids this weekend and getting to know them better.
414. a quiet morning in the office before appointments begin in the afternoon.
May we remind ourselves each day that every breath is a gift from God.
Every bite of food, every friendship, the laughter of our children,
all of the beauty around us is a treasure entrusted to us by God.
When we heighten our sensitivity to God’s love and grace,
which is constantly all around us, touching us,
we will begin to recognize gift after gift from Him.
joining Ann Voskamp and the gratitude community: