Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

On Sunday we reached 29 years and 11 months of married life...and we celebrated with these!


So yummy!!  


Ingredients
1 package (16 to 22 oz.) chocolate brownie mix 
2 (2.1 ounces each) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, chopped

Directions
PREHEAT oven according to package directions. Grease baking pan according to package directions.
PREPARE brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chopped Butterfinger. Spoon into prepared pan.
BAKE according to package directions. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into pieces using wet knife.  Makes 16 to 20 brownies.

I made two changes:  I bought a package of fudge brownie mix and the instructions said for cake like brownies to add an additional egg.  I chose to do that plus I added a half cup of peanut butter. 

 These Butterfinger Brownies were good to eat right out of the oven but even better the next day!!  

Linking up with For the Love of Blogs



8 comments:

  1. that is amazing!! wow, i can't wait to say that! God Bless you both with many more happy and loving years together! :)

    and those brownies look amazing! i want a bite, ok, i lie ... i want the whole batch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your un-anniversary! You know, like Alice in Wonderland's Unbirthdays?

    I miss Butterfingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Alida!! This looks sooo good and happy anniversary!! I can only work everyday towards it:-) thanks for being such an inspiration on so many levels!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! God Bless you both!
    And I like how you celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww happy anniversary :)

    brownies look yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mhh they look very delicious. Wow amazing, congratualations!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your anniversary! I think you and Tom should write a book...I would read it before heading down the aisle next year!

    PS...the brownies look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look delicious! happy Anniversary! What a blessing. I pray my husband and I celebrate this amount of time together as well.

    ReplyDelete