Tuesday, May 27, 2008

not much going on...

If I were running a news desk I would have to say that today is a slow news day!

We were all moving slow today... I was in bed most of the day with fibromyalgia pain. I did get up to meet with Sasha for my language helper session. She explained the grammar I most likely missed in class today.

Tom popped popcorn for me and we watched a few movies... he and Spencer both went out for a bit to do some shopping.

Yep, I was right, it is definitely a slow news day!

4 comments:

  1. Heartsong2:19 PM

    So sorry your fibro is acting up. Hope you have better days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:36 PM

    Alida- Sorry to hear that you were feeling bad! love and prayers to you from Kansas! kriswith3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alida I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the prayers and well wishes! I truly need the prayers!

    ReplyDelete