Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My new Haircut and "A mother's work"


















I was finally able to get in to see my barber today. Yep, that is right I see a barber!

She is a master at cutting mens hair. I keep my hair pretty short now and since she cut Spencer's hair for almost two years, I knew that she would do a great job with mine. Besides paying the price for a man's haircut beats paying the prices that women pay their hairdressers hands down!

While I was getting my haircut which takes all of 7 minutes... Natalia received three phone calls from home. Just like any working mother she handled the calls and her work with ease.

No matter where you go in the world... a mother's work is never done!

5 comments:

  1. You are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look mahhvelous dahlink, simply mahvelous!

    truly! Thanks for the pic. =)

    ReplyDelete