This made me laugh out loud...thanks for the laugh at the end of a hard work day!
You are welcome!
Lol
hahaha, too funny!
You are so sweetly funny! I have wondered the same about parking meters (no officer, I'm not parked here, just stopped for a minute!).Love to you today!
Lol! Hmm, I wonder if anyone has tried stopping but not parking for a long time! xx
Lol now that's an interesting one!!!!
This made me laugh out loud...thanks for the laugh at the end of a hard work day!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome!
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeletehahaha, too funny!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweetly funny! I have wondered the same about parking meters (no officer, I'm not parked here, just stopped for a minute!).
ReplyDeleteLove to you today!
Lol! Hmm, I wonder if anyone has tried stopping but not parking for a long time! xx
ReplyDeleteLol now that's an interesting one!!!!
ReplyDelete