Just in time for the holidays there is a free book available for download on Amazon.
Even if you do not own a Kindle go and check it out anyway. You can download Kindle for PC or Kindle for Mac or Kindle for Iphone and still be able to read this book. I just started reading my copy and so far so good...and besides...it's free!

why thank you!...downloading to my kindle now. have you seen the new ones yet?
ReplyDeleteI read about them...I wish I had a Kindle. I just read books on my mini lap top.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Alida. I love snagging all these goodies for my kindle.
ReplyDeleteOh fun...I will try it later today. Looks like a great read!
ReplyDeleteLove free! thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! I have a nook and love it. The irony about this book is that Christmas REALLY IS my oldest son's birthday, lol. He'll be 2 this year....oh joy, we're in the 2's.
ReplyDelete