Wednesday, June 20, 2012

thought for today...OVERSIZE LOAD


Have you ever experienced a time when your burdens loomed larger than life over you?

I know that I have...days or weeks can go by and it feels like the load never eases up.  I am grateful that we have Someone who can take our burdens.  I know it is Him who holds me up when I think I can no longer stand. 

When I saw this truck and the sign OVERSIZE LOAD I immediately thought of  Matthew 11:28-30.  What a blessing that we who are weary can come to Him, give our burdens to Him, and He will give us rest.  

May you find relief from your burdens, no matter what size, in Him!


linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I feel like when we give our burdens to Him...He can do the impossible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is comfort in knowing that He wants to carry our burdens and give us rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture made me chuckle.
    On the odd occasion, I feel as though I am overwhelmed by a heavy load, but once I hand it over to the Lord, Praise God what a freedom!!
    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete