Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pain is temporary but quitting lasts forever...


Today is Day 57.  In the early days getting out to walk was a major ordeal.  I had to watch the time to make sure that I stayed out the full 30 minutes.  My body ached.  My attitude was not the best...I just wanted to "get it over with".  Now, I cannot imagine my day without going out for a walk.  And I am so grateful that I didn't quit.  The pain is over and I am 43 days away from my goal!


Pain is temporary but quitting lasts forever!

3 comments:

  1. This is great, I just love your blog title. I saw it earlier on FB and it's so inspirational, not just when working out but life in general. Going from being a couch potato (like me) to having a healthier more active life, can be hard. So glad you didn't quit xx

    http://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you coz I prefer to read, write and do handcrafts in my free time. Determination is what i need.

    ReplyDelete