Confusion doesn't have much to offer to us spiritually. There are days when my mind feels like those tangled branches in my photo. If I don't get enough sleep, or have been too busy, I just cannot seem to focus on Truth.
Today I spent time at a Women's Bible study, time at the office, time in my garden, and time outside walking. Each activity had a clear purpose and there was no confusion as to what was expected out of me. Hearing from Him throughout the day is calming and reassuring. I feel grateful for the days of purpose. I even feel grateful for the errors I make from time to time because they bring me closer to Truth.
Seeing these branches in our yard reminded me that I don't want my mind or my relationships or our ministry to be tangled and confused. I want clarity. I want purpose. And I want peace in all of those areas.
My prayer is to embrace the role of Truth seeker each day.
And may confusion stay far far away from me.
Amen!! It's so important to have clarity in our walk with God! Thanks for sharing this Alida!!
ReplyDelete