Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Truth vs Confusion

 
Confusion doesn't have much to offer to us spiritually.  There are days when my mind feels like those tangled branches in my photo.  If I don't get enough sleep, or have been too busy, I just cannot seem to focus on Truth.  

Today I spent time at a Women's Bible study, time at the office, time in my garden, and time outside walking.  Each activity had a clear purpose and there was no confusion as to what was expected out of me.  Hearing from Him throughout the day is calming and reassuring.  I feel grateful for the days of purpose.  I even feel grateful for the errors I make from time to time because they bring me closer to Truth.   

Seeing these branches in our yard reminded me that I don't want my mind or my relationships or our ministry to be tangled and confused.  I want clarity.  I want purpose.  And I want peace in all of those areas.  

My prayer is to embrace the role of Truth seeker each day. 
And may confusion stay far far away from me.


1 comment:

  1. Amen!! It's so important to have clarity in our walk with God! Thanks for sharing this Alida!!

    ReplyDelete