Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy 100!!!

Monday, February 11, 2008



















Spencer and I have finally made it to Lesson 100 of the 125 lesson course that we are taking at New View Language School!

It is amazing that we have come so far...I keep thinking about when we first arrived here in Russia... we didn't even know the alphabet. And today Spencer talked on the phone for a few hours with his Russian friend and I sat in the living room with my friend Lena R. working on our Bible Study material for tomorrow!

Praise God with us for this progress!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Happy 100th Anniversary!!!!
    We celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alida:

    I would be interested to learn more about New View Language School.

    Plus, we are having the 2nd Krasnodar Expat Meetup this coming-up Friday. Would love for you and your husband to make it if possible. Also, any other expats you know are, of course, welcome.

    http://expat.meetup.com/199/

    Can you send me your cell phone at email@timothypost.com?

    Thanks, Tim

    ReplyDelete