Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Letters From Iwo Jima




The Island of Iwo Jima was located between the American armed forces and the mainland of Japan. General Kuribayashi and the young soldier, Saigo, stand tall and face the battle with courage, strength and dignity. I don't normally enjoy war movies but this one was well worth watching!

Prayer request:
Both Tom and Spencer are sick... Tom has not gotten out much this week. He felt good while the guys were here watching the football game on Monday but after that he took a turn for the worse. I made soup and we have lots of orange juice so he is being taken care of!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your boys are sick. I'll pray for a speedy recovery.

    Thanks for the movie tip. My boys would love to learn more about WWII

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crud is going around among the kids here. iPastor and I are doing our best not to catch it. We're finally getting decent weather to get out and about in the fresh air, so it's frustrating to be cooped up.

    ReplyDelete