Tuesday, August 12, 2008

6 Quirks I have

OK, so I've been tagged by Shasher and I have to do this before I forget... otherwise I am terrible at these things!

The Rules!
1. Link the person(s) who tagged me
2. Mention the rules on my blog
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of mine
4. Tag six fellow blogger's by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

OK, now onto important information that I know you can't live without... 6 quirky things about me:

1. I have to stand and face the direction I am speaking of when I give someone directions... this is especially funny when I am on the phone and my husband notices what I am doing!

2. I don't like the sight of bugs whether they are real or just a picture. Tom has a pair of pajamas with ants on them that I can't stand to look at!!

3. I don't like blood... even when it is fake movie blood. My guys all tell me when I can open my eyes again!

4. I hate repetitive noises... it just drives me nuts!

5. I cannot study listening to music but I can study and watch TV!!!

6. If someone hands me money I arrange it by denomination in descending order... I was a bank teller and then a manager long ago!

Those my top six quirks... Tom had more about me to list here but I won't bore you anymore!! And here are the friends I am choosing to bless with this task!!

Cyndi

Michele

Heartsong

Blythe

Liza

Rebecca


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Alida! I must say we share the money thing! I was a bank teller for more than 17 yrs and a waitress for 8, old habits die hard!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, it's meant to be...there are lots and lots of big bugs in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl...I loved #1!! I realised when I read yours, that I do that too! Isn't it funny the little things we do ?!! And bugs? I feel your pain on that one - ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks for the tag. I'll probably do it tomorrow as I have two girls screaming upstairs that I am dreading going to attend to. I'm sure you are smiling as I just read your post about Nathan's 21st birthday. These days will probably end too soon. :)

    ReplyDelete