
There are eggs in the nest outside of our bedroom window. Tom is still painting in that room so we are not sleeping in there yet. Last week we noticed a bird sitting in the nest... she is very skittish so it has been hard to get a photo of her. However, I was able to get a photo of the project she has been working on. I wonder if we get to see them hatch and then learn to fly? Stay tuned!
How exciting to be able to watch the entire process...we had a bird nest in our eves next to our big window. At the time I was pretty much confined to my recliner which was set next to the big window. It was a delightful adventure to watch the entire process!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I had a robin's nest outside my window one year. Do you know what kind of bird it is?
ReplyDeleteCool pictures!
ReplyDeleteCool pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to put out a feeder for hummers this year and hope to get some pictures.
That is so fun- we had a nest in our yard a few years ago and I still remember the excitement of when they hatched!
ReplyDelete