Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday


Today I want you all to check out a friend of mine!


My friend Lanell and I met way back in 7th grade at Brooks Jr. High.  She is a busy wife and mom and now she has a new blog to add to her day. Lanell writes at  Hoot-n-Nanny and she has gathered together some great recipes...it is exciting to watch her blog grow and she truly is an inspirational woman. I have been using her Texas Sheet Cake recipe for several years and it is one of my favorites.

And now these Hershey Bars Cookies have caught my eye!

I also plan to try her Oatmeal Pancakes


and these Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings look very tasty!




Please head on over to check out these recipes and the rest of her blog... 
she has craft projects featured there as well!







13 comments:

  1. Mmm, yum! All of your featured recipes sound delicious. I believe the chicken wings would be my personal first pick. Although legs or wings may be tastier, I would use chicken breasts. I'm always trying to trim calories where ever I can. {smiles}

    It was a pleasure to meet you in today's Tasty Tuesday meme.

    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...those Oatmeal Pancakes! Those Chicken Wings! Definitely going on my cooking-to-do list!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow! I have to ask what is FTLOB? I've joined so many blog hops it could be one of those that I don't remember. Anyway, I also just followed your friends blog, what yummy looking recipes! Thanks so much for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara, FTLOB is For The Love Of Blogs!

    Thanks to all of you for checking out Lanell's blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these all look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, always great to have a friend that can cook it all up for ya!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the link Alida! Those Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Minis on the main page look fun!

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phil- you are welcome... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh your friends goodies look so yummy!! I love the cookies, not that my hips NEED cookies, but they sure sound good!! :) Have a great week, hopefully its sunny for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always fun to learn about new bloggers. Thanks for the recommendation. I will have to head over and check it out. I'm intrigued by the oatmeal pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for passing by my blog :) i LOVE hearing from other expats. we are all connected, really!

    and oatmeal pancakes? i think i just died of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That chicken looks so good. I'm a real chicken fan. Those cookies sound divine. I'm such a chocolate nut but I have to be careful not to have it in the house all the time.

    ReplyDelete