When I saw the roots on this mahogany tree I was amazed and moved. I pray that my roots in Him are as immense and deep as these. May we all be securely anchored through a powerful root system in order to weather any and all storms that come our way.
What a magnificent tree. It certainly does give a feeling of strength and stability. May our faith be as anchored to Him as this tree is to the Earth beneath it.
That is just a perfectly stated post! I want everyone to say that about me. Thank you for sharing this. Thank you also for visiting my post and leaving a kind comment. Have a blessed weekend in Him!
Love this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a magnificent tree. It certainly does give a feeling of strength and stability. May our faith be as anchored to Him as this tree is to the Earth beneath it.
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
POWERFUL and AMAZING how old those tree's can get....!
ReplyDeleteHappy WfW
What a wonderful message...simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!!!! I love this.. and color me green with envy that you are in belize.... Thanks for visiting my blog today, ya made my day!
ReplyDeleteI love that!!! Beautiful picture and the perfect verse to go with it!
ReplyDeleteI want to be securely anchored too!
Whoa... what a powerful way to visualize the work going on in the spirit as our root system grows in God!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this :0)
I've never seen a mahogany tree before... Amazing! Great imagery.
ReplyDeletePerfect!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite verses and a great photo to represent it!! I am following your blog and look forward to future posts!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I am following through the networked blog.
ReplyDeleteRegards, Mari
Amen! It's so important to have that root system before the storm hits, too!
ReplyDeleteThat is just a perfectly stated post! I want everyone to say that about me. Thank you for sharing this. Thank you also for visiting my post and leaving a kind comment. Have a blessed weekend in Him!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo and scripture! God bless.
ReplyDeletejudy
I absolutely love what you've added to this shot and verse! And what a great analogy to what our faith should look like!
ReplyDeleteThose are some massive roots! I love your reflection on this. Thanks, Alida!
ReplyDelete