That is awesome! Never would've thought they would have Zataran's in Belize! :)
I was shocked too...But so happy to have made the discovery!
I havent seen that before! So interesting what you find on the shelves in Belize! P.S. nice new wheels!!:)
Yum! I love Zatarains. Wonder if I could find that around here. Going to look around.
Haven't seen that product from Zataran's before... I'll have to look for it!Have a Blessed Day!
I will send you money to send me a box of that!
I love Zatarain's rice.. it's so good and filling it can be an entire meal by itself.xo, grown up rachel
Oh I love this Alida! Only as we dig deep into Christ can we built have any outward growth that'll last.
That is awesome! Never would've thought they would have Zataran's in Belize! :)
ReplyDeleteI was shocked too...But so happy to have made the discovery!
ReplyDeleteI havent seen that before! So interesting what you find on the shelves in Belize! P.S. nice new wheels!!:)
ReplyDeleteYum! I love Zatarains. Wonder if I could find that around here. Going to look around.
ReplyDeleteHaven't seen that product from Zataran's before... I'll have to look for it!
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
I will send you money to send me a box of that!
ReplyDeleteI love Zatarain's rice.. it's so good and filling it can be an entire meal by itself.
ReplyDeletexo, grown up rachel
Oh I love this Alida! Only as we dig deep into Christ can we built have any outward growth that'll last.
ReplyDelete