Great shot, and I love the verse that goes with it. I can almost smell those oranges...love that aroma!
Mmmm, well said. I love aromatic trees.
I love your explanation of wanting Christ to be strong in our lives!! I want that, also.
beautiful..
Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yours is great also.
The pungent smell of oranges--that is a wonderful image. I used to have this little potted lemon tree. When it bloomed the whole house smelled like lemons. How wonderful to smell that outdoors!
Love it!! Great picture, verse and thought to stir and encourage our hearts. Blessings to you.
Hello,Nice photo and verse!Judy
What lovely imagery, and well said. :-)Have a Blessed Day!
great verse! i hope i have fruits :)HERE is my entry. Don't forget to follow me please :) thanksHave a great week :)
Love that verse! Great photo to go with it!! :)
Fruit-bearing trees are great to look at! Glad to learn the phrase fruit-bearing tree is also in the scriptures.
A wonderful photo of the fruit in HIS orchard! A great Biblical posting from your paradise in Belize!Warm regards from EAGAN daily photo in Minnesota
Lovely illustration of that verse.Rosieleavesnbloom photography
Lovely, Amen.
That photo reminds me of our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. Beautiful! What a great verse too!
I like the illustration of your verse. Very nice. :)Blessings,Christine
What a beautiful prayer to go with your verse and awesome phot!
Great shot, and I love the verse that goes with it. I can almost smell those oranges...love that aroma!
ReplyDeleteMmmm, well said. I love aromatic trees.
ReplyDeleteI love your explanation of wanting Christ to be strong in our lives!! I want that, also.
ReplyDeletebeautiful..
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment on my blog. Yours is great also.
ReplyDeleteThe pungent smell of oranges--that is a wonderful image. I used to have this little potted lemon tree. When it bloomed the whole house smelled like lemons. How wonderful to smell that outdoors!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Great picture, verse and thought to stir and encourage our hearts. Blessings to you.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteNice photo and verse!
Judy
What lovely imagery, and well said. :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
great verse! i hope i have fruits :)
ReplyDeleteHERE is my entry. Don't forget to follow me please :) thanks
Have a great week :)
Love that verse! Great photo to go with it!! :)
ReplyDeleteFruit-bearing trees are great to look at! Glad to learn the phrase fruit-bearing tree is also in the scriptures.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful photo of the fruit in HIS orchard! A great Biblical posting from your paradise in Belize!
ReplyDeleteWarm regards from EAGAN daily photo in Minnesota
Lovely illustration of that verse.
ReplyDeleteRosie
leavesnbloom photography
Lovely, Amen.
ReplyDeleteThat photo reminds me of our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. Beautiful! What a great verse too!
ReplyDeleteI like the illustration of your verse. Very nice. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Christine
What a beautiful prayer to go with your verse and awesome phot!
ReplyDelete