I love this post. I even saved the picture to put on my laptop wallpaper. Awesome Job! Sabrina
Great post! :)
I wish the world would work like this...
How good and pleasant indeed...
Fabulous verse, and photo Alida!Have a Blessed Day!
Thanks for your visit...I was too weary to go visiting last night when I did my post.Yours is a lovely important word. Great picture.
Alida - I love this graphic. I agree with what Zombie said.Wishing you and your family a blessed and joyful Easter.Blessings,Joan
Lovely shot to go with the verse! And a great verse, too!
I love your choice for Wednesday's wise words!! HOPE you have a wonderful Easter with your hubby!
In HIM we finda only this Unity on a level of constant! Love your graphic, I agree with Zombie and also took the same actions that Sabrina took...awesome wallpaper for my pc Happy Resurrection Weekend!
There could not be a better image! Love it. Thanks for leaving a comment on my WFW post! Have a blessed Easter.
This photo is just perfect for the Verse, and AMEN to that; how good and perfect it is, indeed.
Lovely!Have a blessed Easter!
Very nice! Happy Easter.
Love that verse and shot together! may it be as He said!
I love this post. I even saved the picture to put on my laptop wallpaper. Awesome Job!
ReplyDeleteSabrina
Great post! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish the world would work like this...
ReplyDeleteHow good and pleasant indeed...
ReplyDeleteFabulous verse, and photo Alida!
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
Thanks for your visit...I was too weary to go visiting last night when I did my post.
ReplyDeleteYours is a lovely important word. Great picture.
Alida - I love this graphic. I agree with what Zombie said.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family a blessed and joyful Easter.
Blessings,
Joan
Lovely shot to go with the verse! And a great verse, too!
ReplyDeleteI love your choice for Wednesday's wise words!! HOPE you have a wonderful Easter with your hubby!
ReplyDeleteIn HIM we finda only this Unity on a level of constant! Love your graphic, I agree with Zombie and also took the same actions that Sabrina took...awesome wallpaper for my pc
ReplyDeleteHappy Resurrection Weekend!
There could not be a better image! Love it. Thanks for leaving a comment on my WFW post! Have a blessed Easter.
ReplyDeleteThis photo is just perfect for the Verse, and AMEN to that; how good and perfect it is, indeed.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Easter!
Very nice! Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteLove that verse and shot together! may it be as He said!
ReplyDelete