Chicken Cordon Bleu Burger
I saw a Chicken Parmesan burger on Pinterest and was inspired to make a burger based on another dish that I love. Besides that, I had the ingredients on hand and I didn't have to leave the house on our day of going nowhere to get anything. I have not seen swiss cheese in any of the markets I shop at so I used mozzarella cheese instead. It worked for us.
My recipe was simple:
1 lb ground chicken
1/2 cup or so of diced ham
1/3 cup of bread crumbs
1/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese (or swiss cheese if you prefer)
Mix all of the ingredients together and then shape into patties. Lightly coat pan with olive oil or a cooking spray and cook on each side until golden in color. Makes 6 medium sized patties. Serve on toasted hamburger buns and garnish with your choice of toppings. I used lettuce, tomato and honey mustard...yum!
Both of the guys liked these...they ate every single burger I made.
Linking up with For the Love of Blogs

Wow! That sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI can smell them sizzling in the pan! I've added these on my list of things to try.
ReplyDeleteThese look delicious! I'm always on the look-out for new burger ideas.
ReplyDeletethis look soooo good....and is probably so much better for me than the 3 mini chocolate bars and mini bag of chips I stole from kid's candy baskets tonight!! LOL
ReplyDeleteYum!!
ReplyDeleteOh my that does look tasty. I would have never thought of a burger like that but it looks good.
ReplyDeleteyum! looks and sounds amazing! you impress me with your cooking skills!
ReplyDeleteyour version sounds so good
ReplyDelete