Friday, October 28, 2011

a day off and an interview

Today is a day off for us...the plan is to truly rest. 

 Last night before falling asleep Tom and I had this exchange...
 Tom:  "You know where I want to go tomorrow?"
Alida:  "Where?"
Tom:   "Nowhere! And you can come with me if you want."

This week has been long and we don't have another day off until Tuesday of next week.  I had plans to do the floors and clean the bathrooms but I doubt that will happen.  I may just finish my book or watch a movie.  And of course Tom and are going nowhere...and that will be a great trip.  We might even take a few pictures!

Oh, and I was interviewed by a blogging friend I met last year as she was preparing for her wedding...you can check out the interview here:  The Adventures of Team Pancakes

Have a great weekend and if you can... get some rest!!

13 comments:

  1. Nowhere sounds great! I'll meet you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im right there with ya with nowhere :D

    I hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowhere--that's my kind of place! Relaxing and reading all day--my kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a pleasure getting to know more about you and Tom and the amazing work you are doing in Belize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah, I love that conversation! Wish I could have it with my husband tonight. Unfortunately, I've got a lot to do tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nowhere is my favorite place to go! Enjoy your time off :)

    Stephanie @ Dirt and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nowhere sounds wonderful. ;) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love nowhere! haven't been in such a long time it seems! enjoy your rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome interview...You are truly inspiring..Had to stop in after reading more about ya at Mrs. Pancakes!!.:)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you can get some good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy the nothingness :D Hopping by - If you are interested in blog hops - a horror author interview and/or a giveaway of his anthology (oh and writing prompt):http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/10/trick-or-treat-q-with-author-jake.html

    Have a great weekend, Shah. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nowhere is perfect! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful place to go Alida ... I go there often!

    ReplyDelete