Praying for unity and peace in our home, too.Blessings,Janis
Great reminder to keep in mind, may we respect each other and stay unite. Have a lovely day and many blessings!
Amen! beautiful picture of people coming together in unity
Love this photo...it says it all!
Beautiful Post..I absolutely love the photo you picked.. Hope all is well with you.. It's always inspiring to stop in.. : )) xoxo.. M
The photo is beautiful!!
Amen! Picture captures the essence of the scripture beautifully.
The picture of unity is always something to behold and pray into! Joining you in praying for unity...for these precious people and for all of our families this holdiay season...love this!!peace sistah!lori
Love this photo and the verse is perfect. (Love the purple socks~)
The whole world needs to hear this one.
I love that! It's so interesting, I didn't realize there were Christian-based linkups. I'm so new to all of this! :)
Beautiful verse choice Alida, and a powerfully relevant photo to accompany it!Have a Blessed Day!
Hi Alida!I'm glad you found my blog because now I've found yours! Wow, Belize. You are on an amazing mission. I look forward to reading about the adventures God is calling you to.www.tamikaeason.com
It certainly is praiseworthy that the conference went so well!! Makes a heart happy. By the way, thank you for the link for the Scabble font!
Wonderful picture to illustrate something all our churches need so much! Have a blessed week.
That is so sweet. God bless the youth and our homes. Blessings ~
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Great blog. God bless.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Blessings.
Great verse! We are one in Christ!Blessings, Joan
Hi. Glad I found your blog through WFW. I host a link up called Brag on God Friday. (@www.BeholdingGlory.com) I hope you can join us. :)
beautiful... and love your words... conferences always leave me ready to conquer all that the world has for me!
BEAUTIFUL! This pairing of photo and scripture, really captures the true meaning.....WONDERFULLY DONE!Blessings~Laura
What a beautiful photo of unity and peace!
Praying for unity and peace in our home, too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Janis
Great reminder to keep in mind, may we respect each other and stay unite.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day and many blessings!
Amen! beautiful picture of people coming together in unity
ReplyDeleteLove this photo...it says it all!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Post..I absolutely love the photo you picked.. Hope all is well with you.. It's always inspiring to stop in.. : )) xoxo.. M
ReplyDeleteThe photo is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAmen! Picture captures the essence of the scripture beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of unity is always something to behold and pray into! Joining you in praying for unity...for these precious people and for all of our families this holdiay season...
ReplyDeletelove this!!
peace sistah!
lori
Love this photo and the verse is perfect. (Love the purple socks~)
ReplyDeleteThe whole world needs to hear this one.
ReplyDeleteI love that! It's so interesting, I didn't realize there were Christian-based linkups. I'm so new to all of this! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful verse choice Alida, and a powerfully relevant photo to accompany it!
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
Hi Alida!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found my blog because now I've found yours!
Wow, Belize. You are on an amazing mission. I look forward to reading about the adventures God is calling you to.
www.tamikaeason.com
It certainly is praiseworthy that the conference went so well!! Makes a heart happy. By the way, thank you for the link for the Scabble font!
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture to illustrate something all our churches need so much! Have a blessed week.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet. God bless the youth and our homes. Blessings ~
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog. Great blog. God bless.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteGreat verse! We are one in Christ!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Joan
Hi. Glad I found your blog through WFW. I host a link up called Brag on God Friday. (@www.BeholdingGlory.com) I hope you can join us. :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful... and love your words... conferences always leave me ready to conquer all that the world has for me!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! This pairing of photo and scripture, really captures the true meaning.....WONDERFULLY DONE!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Laura
What a beautiful photo of unity and peace!
ReplyDelete