Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tree Lighting in Belmopan

Kids dancing around before the show begins
                                                                                                              
Dancers from Our Lady of Guadalupe Primary School


Mayor Simeon Lopez




Our Lady of Guadalupe Primary School Choir


Area Representative, Honorable John Salvidar


Wen dey gunna lite di tri?


ready for the countdown...


The 2010 Belmopan Christmas Tree


jumping the line for free sodas...


Free drinks from Bowen & Bowen

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun was had.. Thank you for visiting our blog. I wish you could send us some of your warmer weather!! Have a great day, we are new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful celebration for the lighting of the tree. Have a wonderful Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kids are so adorable! What a fun little party- Happy holidays:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! What a wonderful blog! I am a new follower from Love is everywhere hop. I look forward to reading more from you. I also have a hop today if you would like to join us. Have a great day! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your lovely blog while hopping around and thought I would say Hi. The girls look so sweet all dressed up and that tree is wonderful, I still haven't got my tree up yet!
    I am a new follower and would love it if you could follow me back.
    Wishing you a Happy Christmas and a fun filled new year.
    Helen x
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by!

    It has been fun to see all the holiday excitement here in Belize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like everybody had a blast.

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tree is beautiful. The celebration looks like all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete