Last Sunday we went for a drive down to Dangriga. We saw this sign for a lumber yard as we were crossing the bridge and I had to shoot the picture quickly as cars were behind us. From now on I will be on the lookout for more signs in Kriol!
I've been so busy with home and work, I haven't had a chance to enjoy my favorite blogs lately. Just had a good time catching up with yours. You are having an interesting experience. Very different from Russia! (Isn't that were you were before?)
Yes, we were in Russia before and I am telling you the differences in some cases are like night and day. I don't think one it better or worse just so different!
I've been so busy with home and work, I haven't had a chance to enjoy my favorite blogs lately. Just had a good time catching up with yours. You are having an interesting experience. Very different from Russia! (Isn't that were you were before?)
ReplyDeleteYes, we were in Russia before and I am telling you the differences in some cases are like night and day. I don't think one it better or worse just so different!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture.
ReplyDelete