Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

Everyday, except for Sunday, we hear a truck blaring it's horn as it goes up and down the street.  I decided it was time to go and find out what most of my neighbors are buying.

Turned out when I checked he had fresh warm corn tortillas. Although our preference is flour tortillas it was nice to have some made fresh that I didn't have to make myself.  Especially since this stack only cost me 75 cents!



So far I have used them to make quesadillas and tacos... and since there are just two of us here eating I still have more left!

Now I have to watch out for the guy on the bike selling tamales!





14 comments:

  1. Wow..that is cheap cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in and commenting on my blog! So fun to have a new visitor!

    And those tortillas...my mouth is watering - our brood would wipe out that stack quite happily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer flour tortillas too, but I think corn is better for you, isn't it? Those tamales sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those look so good!! Wish we had something like that in our neck of the woods!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm.. those look yummy! and for 75 cents?! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yummy tortillas!!! I love fresh, homemade tortillas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look yummy and fresh....... and a great price.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I can almost taste those!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummmmy.. You got me hungry for taco's now..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so jealous! I miss fresh corn tortillas. And for 75 cents? I haven't even seen the packaged corn tortillas since I've moved to New England. ~sigh~

    I don't know what I'm going to do about my Fusion Tacos without them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man....a tortilla selling truck...I am so jealous! and they are warm...oh man I wish we had that. We only get an ice cream selling truck on our street...which now that I think of it isn't so bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Candace, they are not hard to make!!

    Hip Chick, I would love to see an ice cream truck... I miss the music :-)

    ReplyDelete