Thursday, January 20, 2011

off to Belize City

Hopefully, we will soon be the owners of a 'new to us' car.  Today we are going to Belize City to get the paperwork started.  We are so excited about being more mobile and getting to see more of this beautiful country.   

This is a big step for us.  We  haven't owned a car in six years.  Russia's public transportation was so good that we didn't need a vehicle.  There we were able to go anywhere we wanted to go by bus or taxi. Here it is not quite as convenient.  We are praying that all goes well and that we will be able to show pictures of the vehicle and share the process with you all soon!

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the car. I was just thinking the other day how it would feel not owning a car. I am not sure I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! :)

    I have a blog award for you to pick up if you would like to participate :)

    http://www.flutterbysandfrogs.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing paws about your car. What new adventures will open up being more mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Alida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading about your adventures in Belize:) I am sending you a blog award check out my site and keep up the great job on your blog:)

    ReplyDelete