Monday, June 13, 2011

Down By the Riverside

Tom had the privilege of baptizing seven people from our little fellowship.   Right now we are calling the fellowship, New Life, and the baptism represents the new life that each of these people have entered into.


Curlin

Robert

Jannil

Malcolm

Kimani

Aaron


Erica

Before and after the baptism we had a time of playing in the water and bonding as a group.  I am still working on a slide show of all of the photos from the baptism and river fun.  Hopefully, I will have it done by Friday.  We want to include photos of them getting their certificates and that won't be done until Thursday night.

Next weekend we have a baby dedication and a wedding to look forward too!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I will pray for these new Christians!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Awesome! And super awesome on the dedication and wedding too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord for new life in Jesus! I love seeing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a tremendous blessing! Praise God for the Spirit's ways. Sending some prayers up on their behalf and for this precious ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and inspirational! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Blessing Alida! Such an exciting time for you all! My prayers are with you as God breathes New Life into this congregation.

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope that you come again. I have enjoyed ready what I have seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures. I'm "amazed" at seeing the river baptism ... it's been such a long time since I've known people to do that. In the "new" churches they have indoor baptism pools. Very interesting... and exciting! Causes me a lot of thought and introspection about the first baptisms. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing such great work for God's kingdom! Praising God!

    ReplyDelete