Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

photo credit
Mennonite Girls Can Cook
These Tex Mex burgers sound perfect right about now.  
I found this recipe over at Mennonite Girls Can Cook.  This blog is one of my favorite food blogs and I am always eager to try their recipes.  I am thinking we will be be enjoying these burgers one night this week!

And maybe this Jelly Roll would be good for dessert...Yum!

Each time I read one of their posts I come away hungry...go check em' out!



for more Tasty Tuesday just click on the button:




12 comments:

  1. I am sick with bad cold...have barely ate anything the last couple of days due to feeling ill. now, my appetite is back and I want one of those burgers!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness those burgers look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i miss jelly rolls i'll have to try these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Alida, I always leave your blog on Tuesdays feeling... Hungry! :-)

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those burgers look delicious. I love avocado on my hamburger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those burgers look so extra tasty! Not nice of you to tempt me like that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks just like the jelly roll my grandmother used to make. Here I am trying to lose weight but I'll be visiting the blog site anyway.

    Thanks for stopping by my place. I look forward to becoming acquainted with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy! Those pics have me salivating. I think I must give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those burgers look amazing!! I will definitely try the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That burger looks absolutely divine. I love avocados. So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This food looks devine...Will check out their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those burgers look so good. My husband would love them, which means I need to try and cook them. =)

    ReplyDelete