Thursday, June 09, 2011

Here or there?

After my trip to Texas I was back in the office on Monday. No vacation from my little vacation. I am still a bit tired but it is probably just the heat.  Anyway, here is where I am today.  Back at the office.  Not a complaint, mind you, a simple statement of fact.


However, I keep daydreaming about going down to Maya Beach and reading a book or studying the waves.
Posted by Picasa

Maya Beach will have to wait until our anniversary in December.  But, a girl can dream, right?!

Until then, maybe I should change the screensaver on my computer.

So tell me, where are you now and where are you daydreaming about being?



10 comments:

  1. Like you Alida, I'm the office as well and also like you, that's not a complaint. :-)

    If I had my choice, I'd be sitting under a tree up in Paradise Township, PA in the Pocono Mountains. I find that my spirit feels most unencumbered there, and God's voice rings through the air. Thankfully, we're headed up there next month for a vacation, so my head has been drifting as of late.

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the office...
    most of the time I am daydreaming about being on maternity leave in the next couple of months, I can't wait to meet our baby!
    Right now I am daydreaming about being in bed though, I was sick last night so I didn't get to sleep much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy and I are similar in dreams. Today is my 41 week mark so I am dreaming of delivering this baby today :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. right now I am home, just finished scrubbing my kitchen floors. one more thing checked off the "to do" list.
    I am dreaming of a place, any place....where there are NO to do lists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alida, how long were you in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traci, I was there for 5 days... and it went very quickly! Getting back to reality was easier for my body than for my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm at home, dreaming of going to the mountains or the coast for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like an absolutely beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm day dreaming about Italy. Two friends are planning to go in the fall and we've been talking about their trips and Italy has been on my mind. I'd love to be in Venice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Today I am in Denmark, and dreaming about our upcoming roadtrip to Northern Italy. I can't wait! Your blog pics are great by the way!

    ReplyDelete