Monday, July 11, 2011

CDF in Benque

This weekend we were down in Benque to do a presentation for the Child Development Foundation.  The conference began on Friday night and ended Saturday afternoon.  Tom and I both spoke on Saturday along with several other speakers.

I made the mistake of forgetting my camera on Saturday so I don't have many shots from the day.  There are a few that I took Friday night.

Church of the Nazarene
Called to Holiness


Evangelical Temple
Church of the Nazarene


Jadine translating  into Spanish as Diana speaks on Gomer and Hosea 


Break the Silence Poster


We had 20 people the first night and 25 the next day.  I have a lot of admiration for the people who attended the weekend.  This is not an easy subject and not one that most people would want to give up so much of their free time for.  It felt like a good weekend for us.  And for CDF.

I hope you had a good weekend...  I would love to hear about it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that it went well and had a stronger turn out the next day. It's always hard getting people to part with their free time ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome old school church! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!
    Truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It was a an awesome old church building and we met some great people who want to make a difference in their community.

    ReplyDelete