We experienced some hard things and some wonderful things this week...isn't that how life goes?
342. being able to appreciate the beauty of God's creation!
343. grateful for the services provided by Belize Council for the Visually Impaired
344. resulting in new glasses for Spencer at an awesome price!
345. and the eye clinic is right here in Belmopan!
346. fresh produce at the market
347. this year I am not shocked to see green oranges and lemons.
348. the smell of fresh bread
349. a beautiful service for the homegoing of Diana's father.
350. a heart wrenching song performed by a brother and sister in Spanish.
351. renewing our visitor's permits and Spencer's with no problems.
352. showing up late enough to avoid the line that usually wraps around the building but early enough to get everything done.
353. finishing up two craft projects inspired by Pinterest!
354. finding a new and easy recipe for cookies that we all enjoyed.
355. watching dragonflies circle over our home and the fields nearby...
356. grateful that the dragonflies take care of us by getting rid of the mosquitoes.
357. incredible sunsets
358. sleeping in after an exhausting week.
359. new counseling clients...
360. which means more people hearing about our work...
361. and that people are willing to make changes in their lives by trying something new.
362. words that inspire me to live a full life.
joining Ann Voskamp and the gratitude community: