Monday, October 03, 2011

overflowing with gratitude...

As we waited for Spencer's plane to arrive I noticed this monument and decided to take a look at the plaque that is on it...



307.  seeing a Christian monument on public property.

308.  waiting for Spencer to arrive.
  
309.  hugging on Spencer after him being gone for  15 months.

310.  Spencer teaching us to play Monopoly Deal.

311.  Spencer and Tom being silly together.


312.  remembering to photograph the fun.



joining Ann Voskamp and the gratitude community:

7 comments:

  1. So happy with you for Spencer's arrival.

    Fondly,

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your son made it safely to you. Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy Spencer made it safely there Alida, and I love your list!

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that your son is back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me so happy, so I can't imagine how happy you must have been to have him back home. This is wonderful.
    What did he miss most whilst away? I imagine that I'm gonna miss family Sunday dinner most :-( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful your son made it back to you! Lovely list :)

    ReplyDelete